[Fredslist] 50% special sale on Kyocera Kitchen Knives & Slicers -- through 5/31 only

Teri Bloom teribloom at mac.com
Mon May 23 18:41:11 EDT 2011

For all you cooks out there -- I attended an event where Japanese
kitchen knife and grater maker Kyocera had a booth...
I tried their ceramic knives and slicers and graters and they are
AMAZING!

Through 5/31 which is next Tuesday, there is a 50% off sale when
ordered online.
Go to:  www.kyoceraadvancedceramics.com
and at checkout enter the code: Lucky -- to get the 50% discount.

If you want to get one knife and an adjustable slicer for cucumbers
and veggies, you can get the Santoku & Slicer Gift Set.
https://secure.kyoceraadvancedceramics.com/products/cutlery/two-piece.aspx

For veggie slicers for veggies, there's a fixed one and an adjustable
one:
https://secure.kyoceraadvancedceramics.com/products/kitchen/slicers.aspx

Grinding dish for garlic, lemon etc:
https://secure.kyoceraadvancedceramics.com/products/kitchen/graters.aspx

Kitchen Knives:
https://secure.kyoceraadvancedceramics.com/products/cutlery/revolution-series.aspx
OR https://secure.kyoceraadvancedceramics.com/products/cutlery/classic-series.aspx

Also check out the pan scraper and knife sharpener.

Enjoy and all the best, Teri
Teri Bloom Photography Inc.
www.teribloom.com