[Fredslist] Golfing

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Mon May 23 13:09:34 EDT 2011

In case you didn't see my post this weekend, I was at a fundraiser Friday
night and the Table at Rao's went for 10K and Sonny threw in a second one
for 9K!!!!!

At the Gotham Golf outing on 6/6 Gotham is giving a table at Rao's out as
the top door prize and you don't have to have a room for it in spite of what
Alan said!

All you have to do is be at the Golf tournament! Easy! Good Luck!

Best Regards,
Judy
Judith Heft & Associates
Bill paying and daily money management for individuals
www.judithheft.com
office 203.978.1858
cell 917.494.3986
www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft