Fwd: [Fredslist] Gotham Book Club News

John Buscarello john at buscarello.com
Mon May 23 10:00:20 EDT 2011

The book club is a fantastic asset.

Don't miss the chance to discuss the book with the author who will be online with us. Take this as an opportunity to read a book you may not have read on your own. I guarantee that you will find the experience very rewarding.

The book is already in paper back and can easily be gotten on Amazon. I'm going to read it over the Memorial Day holiday!

John A. Buscarello, ASID
John A. Buscarello, Inc. - Interior Design
27 West 20th Street, Suite # 1206
New York, NY 10011
212-691-5881   /   917-796-0101
john at buscarello.com