[Fredslist] Help

Richard Pope planman201 at aol.com
Sun May 22 18:40:48 EDT 2011

OK, let's try this again.

Hello Gothamites:

Looking for some direction please.

Today, my wife and I decided to go into our attic after having extensive renovations and work on our air conditioning handlers.

To our our surprise and horror we found our attic was in an absolute state of disarray with insulation torn up and tossed about, remnants of old pieces of original parts, debris strewn all over the attic, wires hanging all around, the walkway torn up and not replaced.....need I continue? This is not a small job as our attic is some 2,000 square feet of floor space.

We are looking for a company who can come in, clean this mess up and make the attic neat, clean, safe and accessible again as it was before the contractors devastated it.

Any direction would be appreciated as we are at a loss of how to find a company who does something like this. Handymen just don't return calls and general contractors see things like as "too small".

Thanks in advance for any direction.

Have a happy memorial day.

Richard Pope