[Fredslist] Not too late to take advantage of 4th Annual Shredfest

Scott Bloom Sbloom at bloomreg.com
Sun May 22 14:09:44 EDT 2011

Was great. We were 1st at Columbus Circle and got free home shredders from Staples. Is on until 4pm. See DCA site for where in 5 boroughs.

From Scott M. Bloom:

We did not inherit the Earth from our parents...we are borrowing it from our greatgrandchilrden.

Bloom Real Estate Group
Office # 212-342-7444
Blackberry # 917-327-2109
www.bloomreg.com