[Fredslist] POSITION AVAILABLE

Joel Schnur joel at schnurassociates.com
Fri May 20 15:41:31 EDT 2011

Dear Along the Network:

We have a position open in our firm for a young professional with business
oriented attitude, who can also be able to deal with not-for-profits.
Proficiency in Russian is a must to better service our overseas clients.

If you know of anyone, pleas have them contact ethan at schnurassociates.com.
Thank you.

All the best, all the time, to all of you.

Joel

POSITION AVAILABLE

Boutique midtown PR, Event Planning and Government Relations firm seeking
junior account executive to work on existing for-profit and not-for-profit
clients. Duties include media relations, drafting and issuing press
releases, developing media kit materials, attending client meetings and
events, pitching stories and maintaining client database. Ideal candidate is
media-oriented, able to pull together events in an efficient and organized
manner, with excellent writing and computer skills. Fluency in Russian
required. Familiarity with the Jewish community and/or fundraising, a plus.
Send resume and cover letter to ethan at schnurassociates.com.

___________________________

Joel Schnur

Senior VP