[Fredslist] RE: International Mail & Canada Post strike?

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Fri May 20 11:55:27 EDT 2011

This was a great alert, probably missed if people are not reading the Promo
emails (shame on them!).

I had no idea about the potential for a strike.  Doug Bogle is definitely
Gotham's "Go-To Guy" on international mail.

I have worked with plenty of mailing houses in my career and find Doug's
encyclopedic knowledge of the issues to be astounding. Most companies don't
have professional mailing people anymore, so Doug is a great resource for
shipping and mailing outside the US.

Heck, I even ask him for advice on inside the US!

Tessa Marquis - Bulk Mail Nerd
Gotham New Haven
New Standard Institute, Inc.
84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT 06460  |  USA
203.783.1582 x101
 <mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com>
tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com