[Fredslist] 2nd Annual East End Clambake on May 20th **ONLY HOURS AWAY**

Jason Greenberg adjustman at aol.com
Fri May 20 14:10:47 EDT 2011

COME ONE, COME ALL!!!  LET'S SEE WHO THE SPONTANEOUS GOTHAMITES ARE!!  WE ARE UP TO 60 ATTENDEES! LOOK WHO'S COMING BELOW.

Fred & Joanne Klein
Peter & Debbie Lindner
Ben & Flo Geizals
Mitch Tobol
Jason & Dayna Greenberg
Victoria Roberts
Paul Napolitano
David & Ennid Berger
David Abeshouse
Michael & Ester Horowitz
Jerry Lack
Ann Shengold
Vincent Russo
Steve & Emilia Free
Jim & Pat Zaborski
John Riley
Patricia Whitlock
Michael & Teri Fried
Dan & Devi Schwartz
Len Carroll
Tash & Alicia Kulla
Ed Bienstock
Dawn Freeman
Jason & Shannon Dufek
Ken Granieri
Mikel Hoffman
Robert Bluver
John & Beth Semioli
Michael Parad
Paul DaVerna
Alison Normandeau
Joe Sclafani
Darin Iacobelli
Stephan Ramerini
Richard Rawdin
Joan Macri
John Nolan
Ron Villano
Chris Ferrara & Jessica Ferretti

Jason Greenberg
National Claims Adjusters Group Inc.
"Big Enough To Serve You, Small Enough To Know You"
(914)337-7800 (O)
(914)337-6900 (F)
(646)425-3711 (C)
www.nationalclaimsadjusters.com

Subject: [Fredslist] 2nd Annual East End Clambake on May 20th

IT'S UP ON THE WEBSITE AND READY FOR PURCHASE!!! We already have strong feedback, so just go to www.gothamnetworking.com and click on events. You will see that May 20th has the link for you to choose and purchase. Looking forward to seeing you in Southampton.  You can't beat the price for everything that we have to offer (SEE BELOW).

Come Celebrate our 2nd Annual Clambake with us!

Lobsters for everyone and an amazing menu (below) co-sponsored by our host, Oso
Restaurant at the lovely Southampton Inn!

DJ supplied by Gotham's Entertainment Extraordinaire, Norman Spizz!

2 tickets for Sister Act on Broadway for the May 31st performance to be given away by Jason Greenberg

Stay over and join us for breakfast Saturday morning- discounted rates are available, on request.  Just mention that you want the Gotham rate at 631-283-6500!!

Beautiful indoor/outdoor venue - Come play under the stars and kick off the
summer with us! Dancing (barefoot if you like), cocktails, great food - and, of
course, GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT NETWORKING, GREAT FUN!!!
~
Gotham East End
Clam Bake Reception
May 20th, 2011
7:00-11:00pm
Patio

Cocktail Hour

Chef’s Choice Hors d’ Oeuvres

Menu

Steamed 1.25 Pounds: Lobster with drawn butter
Steamed Mussels in white wine and garlic and herbs

Sliced Ny strip with a rosemary demi reduction
BBQ chicken served in our house BBQ sauce

Herb roasted red bliss potato
Corn on the cob
Local mixed green salad balsamic vinaigrette
Creamy house cole slaw

Sliced watermelon
Assorted cookies and brownies
Coffee and Tea services
$75 per person inclusive price
(Liquor on own)

Special Room Rate Offer
$209 plus tax
*Mention Gotham*

~
All this for only $75 a person! Can't beat it!

May 20th, 2011
7:00-11:00pm
Southampton Inn - Oso  Patio
91 Hill Street, Southampton

631-283-6500

All spouses, partners, clients  and friends welcome!! Wide open party! Make the
evening your own!

This is going to be a great event.  We are so excited about the feedback we have been getting and are hoping to top or attendance from last year.

Also, anyone who needs a car service so they can truly relax - please contact
Matt Silver of Ultimate Class Limo for special Gotham event rates!