[Fredslist] A Gotham Sat. eve outing 6/25 - Free with with Live Music - near the Beach

Corey Bearak bearak at aol.com
Thu May 19 19:23:36 EDT 2011

Gothamites,

Following my post about the FREE Town of Hempstead concerts, Sherry Rivera and Alan (and Riva) Schwartz indicated they will attend on 6/25 ; my wife (Shelly) and I will be attending as well.

Blood, Sweat and Tears (I Can't Quit Her, You Made Me So Very Happy, Spinning Wheel, And When I Die - among others) plays and fireworks follow.

All at Hempstead Town Park in Point Lookout.

It can be a rather fun eve.

Alan did not advise if he will be traveling by bike but the locale is a great place to show it off.

So please reply to me at Bearak at aol.com if you want to be part of a Gotham group.

Best.

-Corey

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counselor
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at aol.com ♦ CoreyBearak.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]
Blood, Sweat and Tears