[Fredslist] GIFTS FOR GI's needs your help (Dan 'Snowflake' Greco)

Judie Judie at PromotionalSolutions.biz
Thu May 19 07:03:21 EDT 2011

Hello, Gotham,

Dan "SNOWFLAKE" Greco's Gifts for GI's organization is having a Memorial
Day Drive.  They are sending packages to our troops overseas.

This weekend is a great event and Dan can use your help.

Memorial Day Drive
Saturday, May, 21st
11am-5pm
Location:  Westside Village Tavern
18 Paulison Ave, Ridgefield Park, NJ
Please contact Dan "Snowflake" Greco with any questions or for suggested
donations
bortie01 at aol.com   201-463-5907

This non-profit has been doing wonderful things for our troops and needs
donation:
some items are:
*Beanie Baby's (the soldiers use Beanie Babys as goodwill towards the
children they meet in Iraq)
Magazines
Letters from both adults and children
Snack/Cookies
Aftershave
Ziplock Bags of All sizes
WIpes
Face Cream and Was
(NO BOOKS ARE BEING COLLECTED AT THIS TIME)

Contact Dan for a full list and let's remember those who serve this
wonderful country and what better day then Memorial Day.
If you are unable to make or get things to the event this weekend, Dan
collects all year long, so  please,  feel free to donate items anytime
throughout the year.

Thanks,
 Judie

Judie Moceri