[Fredslist] Anyone Interested in Organizing a Gotham Outing to Little Odessa?

Bruce A Cholst bac at rosenlivingston.com
Tue May 17 18:45:41 EDT 2011

Several weeks ago Gothamite Jane Myers asked Fredslist for recommendations to a Russian night club in Little Odessa a/k/a Brighton Beach, Brooklyn. As it turns out Alan Schwartz and I recommended Tatiana's as THE club. One thing led to another, and Alan and I decided to see if there was any interest in organizing a Gotham outing to Tatiana's. We were thinking about Saturday evening June 11th. Please let me know if you are interested so I can do a head count, and if there is interest call Tatiana's to reserve a table and be back to you with pricing, etc. (We can then all belatedly toast Alan's birthday with authentic Stoly). And if there's sufficient demand we can rent limos from Matt Silver to take us from points on the Island and Manhattan into Brighton Beach.

Bruce A. Cholst, Partner
Rosen Livingston & Cholst LLP
275 Madison Avenue-Suite 500
New York, New York 10016