[Fredslist] MANHATTAN APPT FOR SALE

Larry Solomon info at paintedporch.com
Tue May 17 13:18:02 EDT 2011

Dear fellow Gotham members,
     My daughter and Son-in-law have placed their upper west side New York apt on the market. The link below will provide a more formal description of the apartment, with pictures.

http://realestate.nytimes.com/sales/detail/253-NS1105161184/245-West-74th-Street-NEW-YORK-NY-10023

 It is a completely renovated 2-bedroom, 2- bathroom apt. The apt has its own washer and dryer. The building is the perfect location, should someone wish to live on the upper west side. it is 74th st, between Broadway and West End Ave . It is a pre-war coop with only and 20% down- payment requirement.
   This apartment is a gift to somebody connected to Gotham and please feel free to call my daughter or better yet, show up for the open house, this Sunday 1-3pm. Its a gem!!

many thanks,
larry Solomon
painted porch antiques
Larry Solomon