[Fredslist] FW: Gotham Queens - Thursday May 19 - 8 am ish

Vincent vincent at axelpro.net
Tue May 17 10:18:27 EDT 2011

From: Vincent [mailto:vincent at axelpro.net]
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2011 10:47 AM
To: 'gothamqueens at gothamnetworking.com'
Subject: FW: Gotham Queens - Thursday May 19 - 8 am ish

Here Ye, Here Ye, Here Ye, To all , Near and far,

The Queens Gotham Group, is happy to announce that on Thursday May 19th,
2011, at 8am we will be hold our meeting in our new home (and what a home it
is) Brandywine at the Savoy 55-15 Little Neck Parkway, Little Neck, New York
11362 (there is ample parking) .

Since this is only Tuesday May 17th and our meeting will be held on Thursday
May 19th, that is only two days away, you still have time to rearrange you
calendar and call or e-mail Vincent M. DeRogatis our GC to reserve a chair
at our table, break bread enjoy breakfast, meet, greet and have a great time
with other tribal members.

Since we are a non-compete group it is impetrative that everone calls or
e-mails that they plan to attend, this is also true since a head count is
essential (our beakfast is buffet style). If you are traveling by car and
will be on the Long Island Expressway get off at exit 32 Little Neck Parkway
and head north,Brandywine is on the right. If your preference is the
Northern State Parkway you get of on exit 24 Little Neck Parkway and head
north, Brandywine is on the right.

Vincent M. DeRogatis / GC

vincent at axelpro.net

1-347-386-5545