[Fredslist] A little Gotham Magic Needed

Anthony Cavallaro anthonycavallaro at me.com
Sun May 15 12:01:37 EDT 2011

Gotham

In my last email I let you know about my daughters record deal.  I need help
building up her fan base on some of her social networking sites.

If anyone has time on this rainy Sunday please feel free to click on the
links below.  Please remember to LIKE the Facebook fan page.  Become a Fan
on Reverbnation and Subscribe to her Youtube Channel.

Alissa loves Gotham a lot and she got her start in the Gotham Anthem Video.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/alissacavallaro

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/acc0370?feature=mhum

Twitter: http://twitter.com/alissacavallaro

Reverbnation: http://www.reverbnation.com/alissacavallaro