[Fredslist] FW: Gotham Queens - Thursday May 19 - 8 am ish

Vincent vincent at axelpro.net
Fri May 13 16:25:15 EDT 2011

Here Ye, Here Ye, Here Ye, To all , Near, far and further,

The Queens Gotham Group, is happy to announce that on Thursday May 19th,
2011, at 8am we will be holding our meetings in our new home

(and what a home it is), Brandywine at the Savoy 55-15 Little Neck Parkway,
Little Neck, New York 11362.

Since this is only May 13th, you still have time to rearrange you calendar
and call or e-mail Vincent M. DeRogatis our GC to reserve a chair at our
table, break bread enjoy breakfast, meet, greet and have a great time with
other tribal members.

Since we are a non-compete group it is impetrative that everone calls or
e-mails me that are planning to attend, this is also true,  since a head
count is essential, our beakfast is buffet style and our chief would like to
know how much food to prepare .  If you are traveling by car and will be on
the Long Island Expressway get off at exit 32 Little Neck Parkway and head
north,Brandywine is on the right. If your preference is the Northern State
Parkway you get of on exit 24 Little Neck Parkway and head north, Brandywine
is on the right.

Vincent M. DeRogatis / GC

vincent at axelpro.net

1-347-386-5545