[Fredslist] Green City Challenge Spring Soiree on May 17

Les Judd les at greencitychallenge.org
Fri May 13 07:18:09 EDT 2011

Hey Gothamites!

Please join Green City Challenge for our Spring Soiree on Tuesday, May 17
from 6:30 - 8:30 pm at the Xerox Showroom, 245 Park Avenue at 47th Street.
Enjoy live jazz music, great vegetarian refreshments, wine, informative
presentations on how to live, work and eat green, and a chance to win
terrific green raffle prizes.  Admission is $20 in advance and $25 at the
door.  This event is a fundraiser for the 2nd Annual Green City Challenge
Race on Sunday, October 16, 2011. Buy your tickets at
www.greencitychallenge.org.

Thanks so much and I hope to see you there!

Les Judd
President
Green City Challenge