[Fredslist] Divorce After 50

Jerome Wisselman email at lawjaw.com
Thu May 12 11:19:58 EDT 2011

 Hello Gotham Members ,

Our firm has created a new Legal Clinic for individuals over 50 who are in
the process of separating, divorcing or are already divorced. It will be
held Thursday, May 12th at 6:00 pm at our office. If you know of someone who
could benefit from this type of meeting, we'd appreciate your passing the
word to them.

 This new group is led by family law partner, Jacqueline Harounian who will
share her knowledge,  discuss the legal aspects of divorce and answer any
questions that attendees have.  Special concerns that are pertinent to this
age group will be addressed, including financial and retirement
considerations and other equitable distribution issues.

 This is a complimentary group meeting for interested community members held
at our office in Great Neck, NY.

 Please contact our office if you would like more information or you can
check out the meetup group at
http://www.meetup.com/DIVORCE-AFTER-50/events/17233074/

 Thank you and best regards ,

 Jerry