[Fredslist] Gotham Help

Gil Effron gil at strategiesforgrowth.net
Mon May 9 11:37:32 EDT 2011

Per Gary's request on behalf of his very talented son James, I took a look and voted my 5 stars. It's an imaginative rendering with a description that explains what it's all about. Check it out... http://www.youarethere.com/entry/honor-blackpigeon/

Thanks. gil

On May 9, 2011, at 10:18 AM, Gary Anzalone wrote:

> Dear Gotham friends,
>
> My son entered an art competition - please see the link below; vote for my son James and give him 5 stars by clicking on the 5th star.  Also please forward the link to as many people as you know.  Every vote counts!  Thanks so much!
>

>>> http://www.yourarthere.com/entry/honor-blackpigeon/
>>>

> Gary Anzalone
> Principal
>
> www.PrecisionSigns.com ®
> 243 Dixon Ave
> Amityville, NY 11701-2830
>
> Office:  (631) 841-7500
> Mobile: (516) 658-0856
>
> Member, IFMA, USGBC, AIA, SEGD
>
> gma at PrecisionSigns.com
>
> The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the named addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized use, copying, disclosure, or distribution of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited by the sender and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail.
>
> P Think before printing this email - you could save a tree.

Gil Effron
Strategies For Growth
10-Day Marketing Makeover
315 Madison Avenue, Suite 901