[Fredslist] Hinterlanders Rock!

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Mon May 9 12:09:58 EDT 2011

Hinterlanders do it again!

Today in Trumbull we had a wonderful joint breakfast meeting with the
Fairfield and New Haven Groups. The energy in the room was amazing! All in
all we had 44 in attendance for a delicious buffet breakfast and great
networking.

Marc Halpert runs an awesome meeting. We had circuit riders from Manhattan,
Long Island, Queens and the Hudson Valley.including the travelling Wilburys
aka Fred Klein, Mitch Tobol, Corey Bereak and lots of fresh fish and
potential new members.

If you haven't visited the New Haven or Fairfield Group, just do it..The
next Fairfield meeting is Tuesday, May 17th at the Greenwich Hyatt. Please
check with me first to avoid conflicts.

Best Regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates

Bill paying and daily money management for individuals

www.judithheft.com

office 203.978.1858

cell 917.494.3986

www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft