[Fredslist] A "Must See" play off broadway

Phyllis Weiss Haserot pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
Sun May 8 17:19:07 EDT 2011

As a longtime subscriber to Second Stage (and many other things - my
theater addiction), I saw "By the Way, Meet Vera Stark" last night. It
is fantastic: a stellar cast and playwright and genuine serious fun. I
highly recommend it. The audience was laughing and clapping so much
throughout that we missed a few lines, but no worries.  And the
laughter was not just the audience laughing at themselves. The lines
and characters were often hilarious and reflective of pop culture
through the years, including attire, academia and intellectualizing,
TV talk shows and more.

Enjoy and think!
Phyllis

On May 8, 2011, at 8:15 AM, fredslist-request at gothamnetworking.com