[Fredslist] New member

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Fri May 6 14:20:34 EDT 2011

Please help me extend a warm Gotham welcome to Ann Lindsay. Ann is the owner
and founder of SOS for men. SOS FOR MEN is much more than just giving men's
fashion advice, or wardrobe consulting, date coaching or personal shopping -
Professional Image Consulting is a dress for success for life! Certified by
the Association of Image Consultants International, Ann brings outstanding
training and expertise from the prestigious Image Resource Center of New
York. She has had extensive training in etiquette, date coaching, personal
shopping, closet, wardrobe and style analysis. Her clients are individuals
as well as corporations.

Please take a look at Ann's web site where you will see some great before
and after photos as well as more detailed information on the services she
provides.

 www.sosformen.com <http://www.sosformen.com/>  or Ann can be reached at
ann at sosformen.com

Ann will be attending our joint New Haven and Fairfield meeting on May 9th.
Please reach out to her. Thanks,

Best Regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates

Bill paying and daily money management for individuals

www.judithheft.com

office 203.978.1858

cell 917.494.3986

www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft