[Fredslist] Long Island Healthcare

Howard Lipset lipset at progressivemanage.com
Fri May 6 13:04:31 EDT 2011

Pay attention Gotham:

Today I rode the circuit to Long Island Healthcare and found it to be
uniquely different from other groups that I have attended.
After the usual intro session, the group became embroiled with a medical
policy and procedures brainstorming session that left a lay person like
myself in awe of the vast knowledge and experience that the group
possesses.  With Ben Geizhals leading the way, and lively contributions from
Melissa Messite, Ester Horowitz, June Cohen and Dr. Bruce Feldman (LI
Group), (forgive me if I have left anyone out)  a plethora of initials
substituiting for words kept my head spinning but I certainly was getting
the idea of how they all felt about the future of medicine.
I was surprised that 10 o'clock came so quickly.  I would highly recommend
joining LI Healthcare for breakfast.  There is a lot to be learned.

--
Howard Lipset
www.progressivemanage.com