[Fredslist] Linkedin Seminar

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Fri May 6 10:17:17 EDT 2011

Marc Halpert, our resident Linkedin Evangelist, lead a packed conference
room at KZR yesterday when he introduced to some and added to most of our
knowledge on how to use Linkedin.

Personally, the site used to frighten me.  Now I feel as if I can add
comfortably to it without thinking that the Linkedin police are going to get
me.  Thank you Marc.  You were interesting, funny and on target!

I shall add to that that Marc set up the on line payment plan for my
charity, The Friends of PS 169, and is always there when we need a helping  hand.
 Thank you Marc.

Janet Adler

Janet Adler  Real Estate, Ltd.
212 427 3809