[Fredslist] Student Housing

fklein at legal.org fklein at legal.org
Fri May 6 09:51:39 EDT 2011

Someone asked on fredslist re below.
------Original Message------
From: Michelle Walker
To: Fred Klein
Cc: Faye Bean (FBean at studenthousing.org)
Subject: RE: Housing
Sent: May 6, 2011 9:47 AM

Hi Fred,
The students are housed at the St. George through a company called Educational Housing.  Their website is studenthousing.org. My contact is Faye Bean and her email is fbean at studenthousing.org You can tell her that I sent you.  Ed. Housing has several properties in Brooklyn and Midtown with the one in Brooklyn a really big facility housing over 1,000 students from all over.
Let me know if you need any other information.
Michelle