[Fredslist] Jobs posted on CityLimits.org

Corey Bearak bearak at aol.com
Fri May 6 00:40:39 EDT 2011

SOCIAL SERVICES

Shelter Director
Lenox Hill Neighborhood House

Mental Health Substance Abuse Consultant
Graham Windham

Licensed Clinical Social Workers
West End Intergenerational Residence

Licensed Social Workers
Graham Windham

Licensed Social Workers
Graham Windham

Case Planner
Graham Windham

EDUCATION

Program Manager, Connected Foundations
Computers for Youth
Director of Student Services
Say Yes to Education

Executive Assistant to the President
Harlem Educational Activities Fund

ADVOCACY & POLICY

Executive Director
Alternatives to Marriage Project

Director of Programs
The Red Hook Initiative

Director of Board Affairs
The Red Hook Initiative

HOUSING/DEV

Property Manager
Catholic Charities-Brooklyn

Lead Facilitator
New Settlement Apartments

Lead Educator
New Settlement Apartments

GOVERNMENT
& HEALTH

Community Liaision/Scheduler
Assemblymember Deborah J. Glick

Press Secretary/
Scheduler
New York City Councilmember

Assistant Manager of Food Initiatives
City Harvest

Nutrition Education Coordinator
City Harvest

BUSINESS

Development Officer
Bluewater Advisory Group

Director of Finance
Betances Health Center

Supervisor
Graham Windham

MEDIA & ARTS

Director of Fundraising & Communications
Betances Health Center

Crotona East Photographer (Short-Term Assign.)
WHEDCo

View All Jobs »

Reach thousands of civic-minded New Yorkers, and promote your opportunity on City Limits.
Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counselor
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at aol.com ♦ CoreyBearak.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]