[Fredslist] Kick off summer at the Gotham East End 2nd Annual Clambake!

Victoria Roberts Drogin victoria at mindshiftresources.com
Fri May 6 05:54:33 EDT 2011

Celebrate with us at the Gotham East End 2nd Annual Clambake!

Beautiful indoor/outdoor venue - Come play under the stars and kick off the summer with us!
Dancing by the pool (barefoot if you like), cocktails, great food - and, of course, GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT NETWORKING, GREAT FUN!!!

May 20th, 2011

7:00-11:00pm

Southampton Inn - Oso  Patio/Pool Deck
91 Hill Street, Southampton
631-283-6500

$75 per person inclusive price
(Liquor on own)
Kids - $25 for dinner

Lobsters for everyone and an amazing menu (below) co-sponsored by our host, Oso Restaurant at the lovely Southampton Inn!

Raffle!  Win 2 Tickets for Sister Act on Broadway for the May 31st evening show from Jason Greenberg.

DJ supplied by Gotham's Entertainment guru extraordinaire, Norman Spizz!

Families Welcome - (special rate below for kids!) Stay over and join us for breakfast Saturday morning- discounted rates are available, on request.  Just mention that you want the Gotham rate at
631-283-6500!!
Special Room Rate Offer: $209 plus tax *Mention Gotham*

~ MENU

Cocktail Hour - Chef’s Choice Hors d’Oeuvres
Dinner -
Steamed 1.25 Pounds: Lobster with drawn butter
Steamed Mussels in white wine and garlic and herbs
Sliced NY strip with a rosemary demi-reduction
BBQ chicken served in our house BBQ sauce
Herb roasted red bliss potato
Corn on the cob
Local mixed green salad balsamic vinaigrette
Creamy house cole slaw
Dessert-
Sliced watermelon
Assorted cookies and brownies
Coffee and Tea

We’ve already got a great response – lots of new faces!

All spouses, partners, clients  and friends welcome!! Make the evening your own!

We are so excited to see you all there and introduce our new members to the rest of Gotham. Our 2nd Annual Clam Bake will be even better than last year!

Also, anyone who needs a car service so they can truly relax - please contact Matt Silver of Ultimate Class Limo for special Gotham event rates!  516.935.4444 or
Matt at ultimateclasslimo.com

RSVP and pay online @
www.gothamnetworking.com

Looking forward to celebrating with you all!

Victoria, Paul and Jason

Victoria Roberts Drogin, Esq.
President
MindShift Resources, Inc.
Executive, Professional and Life Coaching

victoria at mindshiftresources.com
t: 516.640.6260 | m: 917.418.2299

Your Thinking. Your Business. Your Life.