[Fredslist] Re: Theatre Publicist Recommendations

Corey Bearak Bearak at aol.com
Tue May 3 15:20:21 EDT 2011

My friend Arnie Segarra reached out for a recommendation for a Theatre Publicist for the non-profit Theatre group he chairs.  If this fits you either contact as per instructions below or ask me to pass your information on.  Arnie knows a lot of people, and it a very good connection.

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counselor
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at aol.com ♦ CoreyBearak.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]

Begin forwarded message: