[Fredslist] Alissa Cavallaro Record Deal

Anthony Cavallaro anthonycavallaro at me.com
Tue May 3 08:50:03 EDT 2011

Hi Gotham

Many of you know my daughter Alissa from the Gotham Anthem and others have seen her on you tube.  After several years of hard work Alissa has be signed by Famous Records/Universal.  Her new single "I Am That Girl" is available today on iTunes & Amazon. You can also watch her music video on you tube.  Please send the video to everyone you know.  Also look her up on facebook & friend her.
We need the power of Gotham to show the record label that people are following her.  All of the links are below.

ALISSA CAVALLARO features Father MC on her new Single Release set for release on Famous Records!

Teenage Sensation, ALISSA CAVALLARO is 12 years old and resides in Long Island, New York. Being a professional singer was always a dream for Alissa. At age 10 she won Amateur Night at the Apollo. From there she performed half time at Madison Square Garden for the Knicks/Laker Game. She also has performed the National Anthem at Nassau Coliseum for the New York Islanders. In February Alissa headed west to California where she met Father MC who wrote and produced Alissa’s initial release “I Am-That Girl” & has arranged to release her forthcoming Album of the same name on FAMOUS RECORDS at the end of May!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/i-am-that-girl-feat-father-mc/id435056208?i=435056223&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

http://www.amazon.com/I-Am-That-Girl/dp/B004Y135X0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1304426570&sr=8-1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28tOygb4_E8&feature=feedf

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000939795069