[Fredslist] Recession Buster: Hudson Valley Invites You to Re-Energize Your Biz

Susan Glusica susan_glusica at glic.com
Thu Mar 31 23:13:34 EDT 2011

Recession Buster:  Re-energize Your Business!

The Hudson Valley Chapter is pleased to host Gotham member, author and
speaker Gil Effron of Strategies for Growth on Friday, April 8th at our
8:00 am breakfast meeting.  Gill will show you how the Extreme Marketing
Makeover process can re-energize your business or organization, while you
network with and meet a fine group of local business owners and
professionals who are ready to impress you with their welcoming upstate
warmth.

How to Give Your Business an Extreme Marketing Makeover outlines the
principles you need to streamline your marketing and shorten your sales
cycle.  One of our members, Susan Glusica, is implementing it with her
business partner, and seeing immediate impact.  "Ranks right along with
One Minute Manager and Who Moved My Cheese for ease of implementation." --
John Hexter, Hexter & Associates

Join us:
April 8th 8:00 am - 9:30 am
I-84 Diner, Fishkill, NY - at Route 52 & I-84 (Exit 12)
Bring your business card and select promotional materials to hand out
during the networking portion

We're an Open Group - Please Register by Wednesday, April 6th:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2261&eventType=3

Susan Glusica
Group Leader, Hudson Valley

Susan D. Glusica
Vice President
Wealth Advisory Group LLC
355 Lexington Avenue, 9th Floor
New York, NY  10017
susan_glusica at wagroupllc.com
http://www.wagroupllc.com/sglusica

Authorized user of The Living Balance Sheet®
https://www.thelivingbalancesheet.com

Let's connect!  http://www.linkedin.com/in/susanglusica

Learn about our career opportunity:
http://www.wagroupllc.com/careeropportunity/

212.261.1830 phone
646.349.1455 fax
845.238.7186 cell

Financial Representative, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
(Guardian), New York, NY.  Wealth Advisory Group LLC is not an affiliate
or subsidiary of Guardian.  The Living Balance Sheet® and the Living
Balance Sheet® Logo are registered service marks of Guardian.  The
graphics and text used herein are the exclusive property of Guardian and
protected under U.S. and International copyright laws.

© Copyright 2005-2011, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the
message and any attachments.  Thank you.