[Fredslist] Flo Feinberg has the Best Toys!

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 10:49:06 EDT 2011

On an impulse, during my Gotham meeting yesterday, I purchased from Flo
Feinberg a Budda Board for my office desk. Basically, this is a feng
shui board on which one "paints"  using a paint brush dipped in water.
The images disappear after a few minutes. Within less than 24 hours this
 item has become the hit of my office. I have had to go searching for it
 4 times already and every time found it in use at someone else's desk.
When it is at my desk, I find myself constantly using it.

Bottom line-if you are looking for something unique, go to Flo.