[Fredslist] Fw: MCC Presents Economic Outlook for 2011 on April 4, 2011, 8-10AM

Fred Klein fklein at kleinzelman.com
Tue Mar 29 16:40:13 EDT 2011

The below opportunity comes to us thanks to Gothamite Jeff Bernstein.
Interested parties should respond to Laura as set forth below.

__________________________________
Fred C. Klein
Klein Zelman Rothermel LLP
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kleinzelman.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com
----- Forwarded by Fred Klein/KZRD on 03/29/2011 04:38 PM -----

"Laura Bucko" <laura at manhattancc.org>
03/29/2011 04:36 PM

"'Fred Klein'" <fklein at kleinzelman.com>
cc

Subject
RE: MCC Presents Economic Outlook for 2011 on April 4, 2011, 8-10AM

They can reply to me: laura at manhattancc.org