[Fredslist] Gotham on The Weekend

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Mon Mar 28 11:35:50 EDT 2011

This was so apropos...on Sunday I was having an Open House on an apartment
that I am selling.  There are two apartments being sold in the building and
 the other agent had an associate sitting in the lobby.  She looked at me
and recognized me from Gotham.  Actually, Joe (Spider), did a program two
years ago called Girls Going Places and I participated and she was the
coordinator.  When she looked at me the first thing she said was  "Gotham!"  I
was so surprised!  You never know!  We Gothamites  need to be on our best
behavior!
Janet Adler
Janet Adler Realty, Ltd.
212 427 3809

In a message dated 3/28/2011 11:25:42 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,