[Fredslist] Hark The HERALD Angel

fklein at legal.org fklein at legal.org
Thu Mar 24 15:03:35 EDT 2011

Thanks to Gothamite Michael Laurie (Diversity Group) for arranging for his Herald Bank to be the lead sponsor of our 10th annual Golf Outing to be held on 6/6 at Engineers Country Club.

Most of the sponsorships are sold out, however, the Cocktail Party and Driving Range sponsorships are still available.

Thanks to all our sponsors and I look forward to seeing you on the links (or at the Cocktail Party) on 6/6!