[Fredslist] Job opportunity

Leslie A. Berkoff lberkoff at moritthock.com
Tue Mar 22 10:00:39 EDT 2011

‪
From: Lee Seelig [mailto:leeseelig at gmail.com]Sent: Monday, March 21, 2011 1:48

Lee is emailing because his business (Main Street Wholesale Meats) is looking for a new employee.  If you know anyone who is looking for a job and might be a good match, please pass this info along to them.
The position is for a full-time office staff member at our wholesale meat distribution company.  The new employee will join our current office staff of 2 people in our company that currently employees approximately 35 individuals.  Our business is located in Farmingdale, NY on Long Island.  More info about us can be found at
www.MainStreetMeats.com.
The job responsibilities will include:
-Answering the phones and taking orders (close interaction with our customers)
-Entering orders into our database and creating invoices
-Assisting with receivables and collecting money owed
-Taking cash in our retail store
-Entering and tracking bills as well as cutting checks.
-Basic banking tasks
-General office management and secretarial responsibilities
-Various projects to be determined as needed
Full training will be provided.  Knowledge of meat is not required but a desire to learn is expected.
The right person will posses the following skills:
-At ease with computers and data entry tasks
-Great customer service skills
-Good with numbers
-Detail oriented, great follow-up skills, very organized
-Willingness to work early hours or weekends (we are open 7 days a week from 3am-6pm)
-Team oriented, great attitude, flexibility and willingness to take on new challenges
Salary is negotiable based on experience and work schedule can be tailored to the individual.  We are looking for someone to work approximately 40 hours per week but for the right person we might consider more or less as desired.
Thank you very much, please feel free to pass along this email to anyone who might be interested.
Best,
Lee
--Lee Seelig
Main Street Wholesale Meats
Farmingdale Meat Market
www.MainStreetMeats.com516-249-8200 office
www
-----
Sent From My Blackberry Wireless Handheld

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This email and the information contained herein and attachments hereto are legally privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any forwarding, dissemination, use, distribution or copying of this email, its contents, and/or its attachments, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents thereof is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the email and any attachments and destroy any tangible manifestation thereof.  Thank you.

U.S. Treasury Circular 230 Notice: To the extent that there is any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments), it was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (a) avoiding penalties that may be imposed under the Internal Revenue Code or by any other applicable tax authority or (b) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax-related matter addressed herein. We provide this disclosure on all outbound e-mails from our practice group to assure compliance with new standards of professional practice regarding conformity of our tax advice to certain requirements as to form and substance.