[Fredslist] Welcome new member

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Mon Mar 21 16:01:37 EDT 2011

Dear Gothamites,

Please join me in welcoming our newest member Dr. Joe Worthington.

Joe is a welcome addition to our group. He brings with him expertise and
integrity and I hope you have all reached out to him to get to know him
personally. And if you haven't done so, I urge you to get to know him
personally.

Joe is a cosmetic, implant and general dentist practicing in Fairfield, CT.

We feel thrilled to have Dr. Joe Worthington become the newest member of our
group and join our Gotham family!

Best Regards,

Judy Heft Group coordinator

2010 Co-Networker of the year

Judith Heft & Associates

Bill paying and daily money management for individuals

www.judithheft.com

office 203.978.1858

cell 917.494.3986

www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft