[Fredslist] Fwd: A question about space in New York City

tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Mon Mar 21 11:40:13 EDT 2011

My wonderful young friend Stephanie Lane, Columbia University grad,
dancer, actress and all around darling girl, is working on an
interesting project (see below). Any help out there for these new
artists?

Tessa Marquis, currently riding the circuit solo as Gotham Jerusalem.

----- Forwarded message from stephiejlane at gmail.com -----