[Fredslist] FW: Looking for a driver.....

Maddi Sussman Madelyn.Sussman at prospectmtg.com
Mon Mar 21 09:48:15 EDT 2011

Hi All
My cousin's mom who lives in Paramus N.J. needs a driver.  Please see below.  If you know of someone available, please have them contact Gail directly and tell her they heard about it from Gotham.

Thank you.
Maddi

Hi everyone.  My mother is giving up driving.  She lives at home in Paramus and is looking for someone part time to drive her to and from shopping, medical appts, weekly planned activities etc, most within the Bergen County area  She is interested in someone who has some free time, is a very good driver, reliable and pleasant to be with.  Person can use their car or my mother's.  She will pay for this service.  I envision that there might be a few people who can drive her to/from locations at times that are convenient to them.  Interested persons can call me at
 201 391 0742 or contact me by email at levinson.gail at gmail.com<http://us.mc396.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=levinson.gail@gmail.com>.  If you can share this message with those you know who may have interest or who can forward to others, I would be most grateful.

Many thanks......
Gail Levinson
50 Brookview Drive
Woodcliff Lake, NJ  07677
201 391 0742
levinson.gail at gmail.com<http://us.mc396.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=levinson.gail@gmail.com>

--
Gail Levinson
Executive Director

Confidentiality Statement: This email may contain attorney-client privileged or confidential information. It is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you have received this transmission in error, immediately notify us by telephone at 818-981-0606 and return the original message to us at Prospect Mortgage, 15301 Ventura Blvd.,Suite D300,Sherman Oaks, CA 91403 via the United States Postal Service.