[Fredslist] Great activity for your kids and/or grandkids

Norman Spizz nspizz at spnmusic.com
Sun Mar 20 12:17:37 EDT 2011

Hi everyone

For the eleventh straight year, I am proud to be producing the
Audio-Visual for the Long Island Regional First robotics event. High
school students from all over the country build robots which compete
against each other in an atmosphere of a sports event. The winners go on
to compete nationally and are awarded scholarships to the major
engineering colleges. This is a completely free event and I know that
your children and/or grandchildren will have a great time watching the
matches.

As an extra bonus The Michael Jazz Trio, three local brothers, ages 16,
15 an 10 who are on my roster ,will performing for the pre opening
ceremonies on Saturday. If you get a chance to attend, stop by the
production area to say hi. I will be the one with the earphones and
clipboard.

     Where:    Hosfstra University. Mack Basketball Arena
     When:    Friday & Saturday, March 25 and 26 8:30AM-4:00PM