[Fredslist] SOLD OUT - the Wednesday March 23 Triple Meeting of Bandit, Formica and NY Women - 6:00 p.m. at the Friars Club is SOLD OUT

Debra B. Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Sat Mar 19 14:27:23 EDT 2011

Thank you to everyone who RSVPed and signed up to attend the March 23 triple
meeting of Bandit, Formica and NY Women - we are sold out!

If your name or the name of your guest is listed below - we look forward to
seeing you.

If you are listed below and your plans have changed and you cannot join us,
please let me know - thanks

Last Name

First Name

Allen

Dorothy

Ardleigh

Erin

Beck

Douglas

Bogle

Doug

Celano

Tony

Chiavaro

Lynn

Cleary

Susan

Cohen

Bob

Cuneo

Frank

deCordova

Sergio

Deiters III

Harold L

Diresta

Diane

Donovan guest

Sherri

Drogin

Victoria

Drucker

Arthur

Dubrow

Phyllis

Fecci

Al

Feinberg

Flo

Fierman

Sabrina

Fiscus

Darlene

Fitting

Leslie

Geizhals

Ben

Goldberg

Jeff

Goldberg

Alan

Gordesky

Jaimee

Gorgopa

Jude

Greene

Phyllis

Haber

Tom

Halpert

Marc

Hauptman

Andrea

Heyda

Elaine

Hillner

Chris

Hoefs

Jill

Hoefs guest

Jill

Jaeger

Kathy

Klein

Fred

Klein

Alan

Klein

Sharon

Krane

Steven

Langsam

Andrew

Laurie

Michael

Levine

Bambe

Lindner

Debbie

Lindner

Peter

Lindsay

Ann

Lydell

Sherri

Mauer

Judy

Milman

Corey

Moceri

Judie

Montanile

Leslie

O'Callaghan

Kelly

Orbach

Saul

Perez Ross

Leila

Polack

Diana

Powers

David

Powers guest

Yana

Quigley

Paxton

Rose

Sara

Rosenberg

Sari

Rosman

Geri

Rothermel

Joan

Rudy

John

Ruskin

Thomas

Sajiun Fitzharris

Susan

Sargeantson

Melissa

Schess

Nancy

Schnur

Joel

Shapot

Michael

Shattuck

Cynthia

Sheils

Bobbie

Shrenkel

Shelly

Siegel

RitaSue

Steger

Michael

Tan

Min

Tobol

Mitch

Washington

Debra

Wechsler

Erin

Wolinsky

Iris

Yohalem

Kathy

Zinder

Susan

Zinder

Josh

Debra B. Lindner

Administrative Director, Gotham City Networking

debbie at gothamnetworking.com