[Fredslist] Trip to Israel

Susan Zinder sfzinder at aol.com
Fri Mar 18 17:57:59 EDT 2011

Gotham ­ I have  signed up for a singles trip to Israel between June 30 and
July 9 that looks really great.  It isn't a mission and it includes
rapelling in the North and an overnight in the Negev.

The base cost is $2,975 without airfare.  The problem is that the travel
agent leading the group isn't yet confirming because she needs more people
to sign up.  I have gone on trips with the group in the past and they are a
lot of fun.  I really want to go ­ soŠ I'm trying to recruitŠ. You

If you think you might be interested please let me know and I will email you
the link to the trip info.

Susan Zinder
(women's group)