[Fredslist] seek apt NYC

Ruth H. Domber Ruth at 1010Optics.com
Thu Mar 17 09:17:58 EDT 2011

Hi Gotham,  My dear friends are relocating back to NYC.  They are both Dr's and she will begin teaching at Columbia University  in Sept.   Doug is a cardiologist who  had a private practice for over 25 years and now seeks a PT situation in a cardiology practice.  He is a superb Dr. and a terrifc guy.  Below is their wish list for NYC living.  Any leads I'll pass directly on to them.  They are OK with rental, sublet or feathered nest situation for up to a year.  Ruth

'Doug and I would a 2 bedroom, minimum of 1 1/2 bathrooms, doorman building - we think, with dishwasher, love a washer and dryer in the apt but not critical.  Looking on the west side: Lincoln Center, Columbus Circle, Upper West side, to Morningside Heights.  Near the subway as I will be working at 168th St near Columbia Presbyterian Hospital. And we would like that for $4000/month or less!'.

Ruth H. Domber
10/10 OPTICS
50 Madison Avenue
NYC, NY 10010