[Fredslist] FW: March 17th, Saint Patties Day

Vincent vincent at axelpro.net
Tue Mar 15 13:45:47 EDT 2011

To All My O' Gotham Brothers and Sisters,

This Thursday March 17th, Saint Patties Day the Queens Group

will be holding its monthly meeting at the world famous but not

a land mark O' POP's Diner 80-24 Queens Boulevard, East Elmhurst.

If you are on your way to the the parade or are one of us that just

can not take off, stop by and have breakfast with us and enjoy a

cup of green coffee, or a nice cold glass of green beer with some

green bagles, green eggs sunny side up, we can also get you a stack of

green pancakes. We will also be entertained by our own Green

Leprecon Mr. Daivd O' Stein. So if you are coming please

call, as we are a non-compete group and would not like to embarrass

anyone and we would also need a head count.

So please call and reserve a spot at our breakfast table,

this event only comes once a year.

Vincent M. O' deRogatis GC

1-347-386-5545