[Fredslist] Invite to City Hall Presentation-Free Food and Unfettered Mingling with City Council Members

Joel Schnur joel at schnurassociates.com
Mon Mar 14 18:01:10 EDT 2011

Dear All:

One of our clients, who is a Holocaust Survivor with an unusual story, is
being saluted by the City Council next week.

Consider this your personal invitation to attend.

Joel

We are delighted to let you know that the New York City Council will be
honoring

Mrs. Fanya Heller in a tribute reception and presentation,

celebrating her life's accomplishments in service to others.

City Council Speaker Christine Quinn and The Jewish Caucus of the New York
City Council

will hold a luncheon reception in Fanya's honor on:

Wednesday, March 23 at 12 noon

16th Floor of the Council offices at 250 Broadway

NYC

This gathering will be followed by

a Proclamation Presentation

Opening of the Stated Council Meeting at

The Emigrant Savings Bank at 49-51 Chambers Street

(temporary Council Chambers while City Hall is under construction)

The program will also feature clips from "Teenage Witness: The Fanya Heller
Story."

As someone who has overcome great adversity and gone on to accomplish so
much for so many,

hosts, City Council Members Sara Gonzalez and Michael Nelson

will be delighted to greet you personally on March 23rd.

Please let us know that you will be joining us in this tribute to Fanya
Heller.

To RSVP or for more information please call: 212-489-0600 x 215.

___________________________

Joel Schnur

Senior VP

Government Affairs/Public Relations