[Fredslist] REMINDER - Free CPR Training Tomorrow - Gotham Long Island Seminar 2011

fklein at legal.org fklein at legal.org
Mon Mar 14 08:18:50 EDT 2011

Last call. See below.
------Original Message------
From: Phyllis Newbert
Sender: fredslist-bounces at gothamnetworking.com
To: Freds List
Subject: [Fredslist] REMINDER - Free CPR Training - Gotham Long IslandSeminar 2011
Sent: Mar 9, 2011 3:37 PM

Please join us on Tuesday, March 15th at 8am for a free Gotham CPR Training Session.  It is so easy to learn to save a life and 80% OF THE TIME IT IS THE LIFE OF A LOVED ONE!!  Please see the information below and respond ASAP to Janet Castrogiovani - jdgrosso at optonline.net   From Janet's previous emails:   Hello Gotham,   We are very excited to have our first Gotham LI seminar for 2011 on a very important subject matter: CPR. Please join Phyllis Newbert and Bob Kammerer at their Levittown office as they train us on life saving techniques.   Learn how easy it is to save a life by joining us at The Heart Saver Institute on Tuesday, March 15th for a special CPR Training Session. You will learn the simple steps to perform CPR for Adults and Children according to the latest American Heart Association guidelines.  Learn how to help a choking victim and also how to utilize the Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) that are readily available to the public and have saved so many lives.   This session is a FREE non-credentialing course*. *If a Course Completion Card is required for employment, please contact The Heart Saver Institute for a schedule of the many classes that will meet your requirements.   Continental Breakfast will be served.  Please wear comfortable clothing as manikin practice will take place on the floor. Please note that the floor is carpeted.     Date:            Tuesday, March 15th Time:            8am to 10am Location:       THE HEART SAVER INSTITUTE                        1 North Village Green                     Levittown, NY  11756                     516.333.3738   Please respond directly to me if you will be attending.  Please keep in mind that the room comfortably holds 40 people, so I need to know if you are a definite attendee.  If anyone needs directions, please let me know.   Thank you,   Janet    Phyllis Anne Newbert The Heart Saver Institute VP of Corporate Affairs   Cell: 516.318.3123 Office: 516.333.3738 Fax:516.997.8917 *********************************************************************** This communication constitutes an electronic communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C 2510 et. seq., and any unauthorized interception of this communication is strictly prohibited by law. The information is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity names. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, dissemination or the taking of any action in reliance upon the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you received this electronic communication, you are hereby in accordance with New York State Law and HIPAA. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return electronic mail and delete all copies of this communication. _______________________________________________ Fredslist mailing list Fredslist at gothamnetworking.com