[Fredslist] City Comptroller Summer Associates Program

Corey Bearak Bearak at aol.com
Fri Mar 11 07:42:34 EST 2011

Below is from my colleague John Choe, City Comptroller John Liu's Policy Director.
Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counselor
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at aol.com ♦ CoreyBearak.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]

,

The Office of the Comptroller is accepting applications for the 2011
Summer Associates Program.  Applicants must be currently enrolled in a
BA/BS, MA, or J.D. degree program.  Equally important, the strongest
candidates will be those who display a deep interest and dedication to
public service and a strong and responsible work ethic.  Associates
accepted into the program will receive $10.00-$13.00 (Undergraduate)
and $13.00-$17.00 (Graduate) an hour for a maximum work week of 28
hours from June 6 – August 12.  The deadline for applications is April
1, 2011.

If you are interested, please go to
http://comptroller.nyc.gov/bureaus/adm/summer-associates/pdf/2011-Summer-Associate-Flyer.pdf.