[Fredslist] Fairfield Group March 15th

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Thu Mar 10 12:41:36 EST 2011

Don't miss the opportunity to visit our next meeting of the Fairfield Group
on Tuesday, March 15th at 8AM. We have some fresh fish visiting and as
always it will prove to be a stimulating meeting.

Delicious breakfast and great networking at the Greenwich Hyatt, 1800 East
Putnam Avenue, at 8AM in the Pemberwick Room

We are a non-compete group so please check with me before registering and
when you get the green light go
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2004
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2004&eventTy
pe=2> &eventType=2 to register and pay on liune,.

No walk-ins, cash or checks.

Best Regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates

Bill paying and daily money management for individuals

www.judithheft.com

office 203.978.1858

cell 917.494.3986

www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft