[Fredslist] Construction Group

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Thu Mar 10 09:17:21 EST 2011

If you are hesitating about "Riding the Circuit" to different groups that
you think you won't have any synergy with you are wrong!

Yesterday, I attended the newly formed Gotham Construction Group meeting!
For a new group that has only 15 members, there were 34 people in
attendance. What a great turn out! Janet Adler and Steve Goldstein run a
very interesting and fun meeting.  And of course Fred adds his own special
touch!

I must admit that I went yesterday at the suggestion of Erin Ardleigh. Erin
is the perfect example of visiting as many groups as she can without
stepping on any toes. She is the "queen of circuit riding". After lunch we
went back to Erin's office for a very informative, interesting and helpful
meeting with her partner Steve Wechsler of Wechsler Associates. Steve and
Erin are experts in their field. If you haven't sat down with Erin I highly
recommend it. Erin and Steve really know how to save tax dollars.

Then as luck might have it, on my way to the train I bumped into Fred and
joined him and potential Gothamite, Saul Orbach, at the Friar's Club for a
drink!

All in all it was a very productive day! I was happy to be back in the city
networking after the ridiculous weather we have had this winter!

Long story short, ride the circuit,,,,you never know who you will meet or
bump into on the street! Construction Group is a no no compete interesting
group. Just do it!

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates

Bill paying and daily money management for individuals

www.judithheft.com

office 203.978.1858

cell 917.494.3986

www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft