[Fredslist] Ride The Expert Circuit

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 09:21:16 EST 2011

Please join Gotham's Expert Witness Group at its next meeting, Monday, March 14
from 12:15-2:00pm at Fabio Piccolo Fiore's fabulous Italian restaurant (230
E.44th between 2nd and 3rd Ave.).  Our speaker is Ester Horowitz and she will be
leading our discussion on a topic of vital importance to all professionals, How
to Protect our Privacy, Identity and Information.  Please RSVP to me if you plan
to attend.  All guests are welcome;  we do NOT have a non-compete rule.  We
simply ask that you pre-register on the Gotham Website prior to the meeting.
 See you next Monday.  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber
 Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.
President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G