[Fredslist] What are you doing for lunch St Patrick's Day? YOU'RE INVITED TO RIDE THE CIRCUIT TO DOWNTOWN GOTHAM!

Susan Cleary susanw.cleary at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 13:12:54 EST 2011

Hello Gotham,

Jump on this! We're waiving the non-compete because the Chair of our group,
Jerry Tuohey and I are Irish and we want to have a Special Gotham Gathering
for
our March 17th Downtown Gotham lunch. Also, refer your friends to our group
if they want to get into Gotham. Bring 'em along!

Everyone is Irish on St Patty's Day.  You know you've been wanting to come
to Downtown Gotham, this is your LUCKY DAY.

Thursday, March 17
Woolworth Tower Kitchen
233 Broadway (The Woolworth Tower)
Please RSVP (no walk ins)
$35 you can pay on the website

Susan Cleary
Holistic Health and Diet Counselor
NYC Diet Center
120 E 56th Street
212-759-8118 (complimentary diet consultations and discount for Gotham
members)