[Fredslist] Congratulations David Abeshouse and Vincent J. Russo !!!!

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Sat Mar 5 13:40:55 EST 2011

Congratulations to  David Abeshouse!!! You never cease to amaze and are very deserving of this honor-Thanks for all you do for Gotham & our members

Congrats to Vincent Russo as well; will have to get to know you too as obviously you are an expert in you field.  All my best- Amparo

Amparo M Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  516.622.2305  ~  212.451.0235
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
www.alliedpersonnel.com

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Fellow Gothamites,

Long Island's Prestigious Pulse Magazine has honored two of Gotham's Attorneys-- David J. Abeshouse (Alternative Dispute Resolution) and Vincent Russo (Elder Law) in their choice of LI's Top Lawyers for 2011.
Congratulations are surely in order.

Odey Raviv
Special Needs Member

Regards,